This book provides 366 true stories about the highs, lows, struggles, and joys of writing. This daily pick-me-up is a must have for those who write professionally, for themselves, or for their families. The page-a-day readings include a short prayer and an inspirational quote. Daily Devotions for Writers was compiled and edited by art-of-living speaker and author, Patricia Lorenz.
Contributors include. . . .
- Melanie Rigney, former editor of Writer's Digest
- Dennis E. Hensley, director of professional writing program at Taylor University
- Julie Sevig, associate editor at The Lutheran magazine
- Tommie Lenox, video producer and author of Crying in the Wilderness, a Voice for America's Children
- Kathleen Deyer Bolduc, disability issues speaker and author of His Name is Joel: Searching for God in a Son's Disability
- Barbara Crooker, author of two books of poetry Radiance and Line Dance, and winner of the Thomas Merton Poetry of the Sacred Award
- Jerry Elsea, retired Opinion Page Editor for the Cedar Rapids Gazette
- Patricia Lorenz, an art-of-living author/speaker and one of the top contributors to the Chicken Soup for the Soul series
- and many more. . . .
This book is the friend every writer needs!